Cockroaches crawling around your home?
Are Cockroaches crawling around your laundry, kitchen & bathroom cupboards, behind the draws?
Contaminating your food? Crawling over your fruit bowl?
For every cockroach you see there are 100 more hiding in cracks and crevices. Don’t let them take control.
Our fully licensed Technicians have a number of safe and environmentally friendly methods available to treat this problem.
What we do to treat Cockroaches
Set up a guaranteed program to control cockroaches in a building and it’s surrounding environment and advise how you can help reduce future problems.
- Inspection - We carry out an inspection and report our findings to you and present a plan of action to take control.
- Bait - We will apply special bait which is licensed and formulated for Cockroach control. This is very safe for you and your children and pets. The bait is applied to out of reach places for your added peace of mind. (We use a special sticker to identify where it is located.)
- Dust - We may apply dust to your roof void, subfloor and in your wall cavities where possible which the roaches eat like candy and rubs all over their bodies.
- Surface Spray We may apply a special surface spray which is licensed and formulated for Cockroach control. This is applied to the perimeter of your home or building.
Signs of Cockroach Activity Include:
- Droppings - Cockroach droppings resemble pepper and larger droppings of around 2mm can have ridges along their sides and have blunt ends. Not only is it not hygenic, its difficult to see. We just don’t want roaches in our homes.
- Spoilt Food - Cockroaches will eat food that has not been properly stored and vomit back onto the food, this may be in your cupboard or in your bin, or straight out of the fruit bowl.
What you can do with our cockroach help and advice:
- Sanitation - You can reduce food and water available to Cockroaches. Even small pockets of moisture can keep Cockroaches nearby as they can go without food for over a month. One way you can help is to avoid keeping rubbish indoors overnight.
- Entry prevention - We can advise you on ways you can help to proof your home against Cockroach entry. This may include simple measures such as fixing mesh over holes to prevent cockroach entry and to seal cracks and crevices. Regular / annual treatment to control these guys is a must.
- Stock - Ensure regular stock rotation and also inspect incoming food, don’t leave food on plates in the sink over night, or pet food in their bowls.
- Garbage Ensure your garbage is kept secure and locked and where possible in decomposable bags.